- 10 Personalities from Meghalaya who serve as an inspiration for the people of Northeast, Feature on The Northeast Today, India
- Urmitapa Dutta, recipient of prestigious Martin Luther King Award talks NE insurgency and gender violence, Feature on The Northeast Today, India
- Psychology Professor Studies Conflict, Works for Peace - Interview with University Relations at UMass Lowell
- Civil society, not AFSPA, is the remedy for insurgency in Garo Hills, My op-ed article for The Shillong Times
- My article reviewed by QRfrag, a blog devoted to discussion of qualitative research
- Leading documentary screening and discussion at MIT on caste-based violence
- Community Psychology Award - The Community Psychologist Scroll down to pg. 40.
- Community Psychology Award - The Meghalaya Guardian. Click on p.3.
- AID Regional Retreat - Gender Equity: Local and Grassroots Connection for Action
2015 Teaching Excellence Award, Department of Psychology, UMass Lowell
2015 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Distinguished Service Award, UMass Lowell
2015 Center for Women and Work Strategic Scholarship, UMass Lowell
2014 Recognition for Excellence in Interdisciplinary Teaching, UMass Lowell
2014 Illinois Distinguished Qualitative Award, International Association of Qualitative Inquiry
2013 Best Dissertation in Community Psychology, Society for Community Research and Action (APA Div. 27)
2011 Herman Eisen Award for Outstanding Professional Contributions in Psychology, University of Illinois